SeaDek non-skid, closed cell EVA products offer safe and comfortable alternatives to molded non-skid, paint-on textures and other marine traction products currently available. Made from UV protected non-absorbent foam, SeaDek is available in either an embossed, micro-dot finish or a brushed texture.
Easy to clean and stain resistant, SeaDek also provides protection for boat surfaces, especially in high traffic areas.
Other benefits that SeaDek offers include:
· Exceptional traction even when wet
· Unparalleled comfort when standing, walking or leaning on boat surfaces
· Shock absorption, which decreases fatigue
· Protection for boat surfaces against scratches, chips and dents
· Noise reduction
Ideal for fishermen, SeaDek can be tailored to fit a wide variety of application on just about any type of boat, including: sports & commercial fishing boats, flats boats, sailboats, ski boats, commercial marine craft, house boats, personal water craft, towboats and more. If you have a boat, you have a place for SeaDek.
Additional applications for SeaDek include:
· Swim platforms and cockpit pads
· Step kits
· Helm station pads
· Poling platforms
· Cooler tops
· Coaming bolsters/pads
ALMOST ANYTHING IS CUSTOMIZABLE WITH SEADEK!